Are you prepared to change your life?
Your change begins today!
- Functional Training
- Weight Loss
- Muscle Gain
- Body Toning
- Fighter Fitness
- Practical Wing Chun
- Health & nutritional guidance
- Training Programs
- “Coach Roland Akinde’s exercises have toned my thighs, arms, and butt. I lost several cm around my waist in 4 weeks. He is also very good at showing the details in every exercise and fully supports you throughout the journey”.
Ellen Cassandra Gram – Actress
- “I trained with Roland for 2 month’s 3 times a week with great results. We had a weightloss goal from start using circuit training and i was challenged every session with exciting exercises that matched my level. Roland is a very good sympathetic coach and it has been a pleasure working with him. My warmest recommendations”.
Yoon Falk Jensen – E-Learning Specialist
- “I had been struggling to find motivation to workout for the biking season. I had constant pain in my knee climbing the stairs or biking. The doctors couldn’t tell me the reasons, and i met Roland. He suggested slow work on the legs to strengthen the knees. After a month i could feel improvements and gained a lot of self confidence to carry on. I was motivated from the first session 3 months later had lost 10 KG. He has helped me a lot through my diet and i feel really good especially thanks to him. He has great communication and he is flexibile”.
Christian Paradisi – Head Chef
- “Roland was a great personal trainer to me. He was especially proficient in molding the exercises to my liking and interests. He also mixed things up and that really kept things interesting. I lost 13 kg and It was a pleasure to lose them around him. Roland is a professional and sympathetic guy that’ll give you real results and no bullshit”.
Adam Paez Ljoså – Film editior
- “Roland is a wonderful person and coach. Some of the things i love about him is that he pushes you over your limit, he listens to your wishes and makes the programs to get the killer body that you want. I can say with no doubt that he will be my trainer until my body stops to work”.
Mihayo Ntemi – Childcare Worker
- Some personal trainers act, as were they a rockstar. When they lookin the mirror, they see: Mick Jagger of the gym.
That doesn’t include Roland Akinde. He is strictly professional, focusing only on your behavior and development through training – trying to get at better friend with your fit body.
I can highly recommend Roland
Reimer Bo Christensen, TV anchor and advisor
EHFA Personal Trainer
EHFA Fitness instructor
Cross Fitness instructor At-work
Lvl 1 Squat, Deadlift & Benchpress specialist w. Jacob Beermann
Siulimtao & Cham kiu Practical Wing Chun instructor